It’s the beginning of a new year which is a good time to start a new challenge. Perhaps it’s time to learn a new skill or develop a talent that has been left on the back burner for too long.
If you have always wanted to learn to draw and paint, there’s no time like the present.
TERM DATES 2019
Term 2 Wed. 24 April – Sat. 29 June
Term 3 Wed. 17 July – Sat. 21 September
Term 4 Wed. 9 October – Sat. 14 December
- Tuition in drawing, watercolour, acrylics and oils is offered
- During each class there will be some demonstration of technique as well as individually mentored tuition.
- Classes are small (Max 6) so each participant can work in their chosen medium and at their own pace.
- Students should preferably be prepared to enroll for a term (usually 10 weeks)
- Fees are $36.00 per class, paid at the beginning of term – single payment; or two payments during the term. Payment can be by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Credit card facilities are available – Surcharge applies.